Re: [registrars] Santiago Meeting - Proposed Rules

Michael,

Thanks for keeping things organized :-)

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the meetings in Santiago
in person, but plan on attending all of the related meetings by
teleconference.  Do you know if there will be a bridge set up
for the meetings for those of us unable to make the meetings in
person?

If we can get a large number of participants dialing in, then
we should be able to get a much higher number than 15%.

Best regards,
Richard

--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated