Re: [registrars] [Fwd: [council] Recording Santiago DNSO Constituency Meetings]

At 11:49 11-08-99 +0200, Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:
>Please see below request form Ben Edelman (Berman Center, Harvard, the perosn
>who webcsts ICANN-related activites).
>
>Would any ofg you object to the recording fo our Constituency meeting?

Dear Colleagues:

Unfortunately, business considerations for both of our Japanese companies
will keep us in Tokyo for this hot, humid summer.

I'd love to be able to follow the sessions and submit comments/questions
during the constituency meeting.

Personal regards,
BobC

'Ome is where my