Re: [registrars] Testbed period?

Esther Dyson wrote:

> Thanks, Amadeu.
>
> Sorry I wasn't able to respond sooner, but I heard you over the audio system
> in San Jose!  Obviously, you know the news about the textbed extension by
> now, [...]

Dear Esther,

Yes, I know because I asked and have access to "well-informed sources". But I
have not got any communication, official or not, form ICANN or, mmore
importantly, the DoC regarding the testbed extension. Finding a NSAI press
release at news.com is what I would consider "insufficient communication" ;-)

And once again, the ones taking the decisions should be the ones communicating
them to affected parties. Translation: don't take that oo personnally. It was
"somehting form someone else" what I was expecting. And what I still feel we
should get.

Best regards,

Amadeu