Re: [registrars] Registrar Constituency Teleconference - Minutes - 6-8-99

Michael,

I assume you will be including the region in the official
nomination mail?  If I could be so bold (and risk offending
someone by mistaking their area) for the current nominees,
I believe the following would be accurate:

> The current nominations for Names Counsel representatives are:
>
> Richard Lindsay - InterQ - Asia Pacific
> Amadeu Abril - Nominalia - Europe
> Ken Stubbs - CORE - North America
> Clive Flory - Melbourne IT - Asia Pacific
> Ross Wm. Rader Tucows/Domain Direct - North America (?)
> Eric Eden - Verio.net - North America
> Len Bayles - AllWest - North America (?)
> Bob Connelly - PSI-Japan - Asia Pacific
> Desiree Miloshevic - Virtual Internet - Europe
> Paul Stahura - eNom - North America
Richard Formand - Register.com - North America

Is this accurate?  Sorry if I have mistaken anyone's region.

Regards
Richard
--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated