From: wessorh@ar.com
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 12:49 PM
To: Registrars List
Subject: [registrars] Draft Agenda Registrars Constituency Meeting June
23 Montréal, Canada

The following agenda will be finalized this week. I had been working on
getting transscription services but settled on a mp3 recording of the
confrence.

-rick

Draft Agenda Registrars Constituency Meeting June 23 Montréal, Canada

    0800  Room opens
    0830  Introduction of new Executive Committee (mike)
    0845  Annual review, financial etc.

    0900  B. Cute - Anti-trust guidelines ( 30 min )
    0930  Ross R. - Whois (90 min)
    1100  ICANN Update - Dan Halaran ( 30 min )
    1130  PIR on the .ORG transition to EPP ( 15 min )

    1145  Lunch  ( 1 hour 15 min )

    1300  Paul Twome ICANN structure and budget ( 30 min )
    1330  Code of Conduct ( 30 min )
    1400  ALSC Presentationt [tentative] ( 30 min )
    1430  Registry Presentations (110 min, 15 min each)

        VeriSign
        NeuLevel
        Afilias
        .Pro
        Edmond (.tw)

    1550  review, delegations, work items, close
    1600  exit, room needs to be reconfigured

-rick

   Ratio of National Debt of the United States to the age of the Universe in
   years, 541 to 1. If I had one dollar for every year the universe existed and
   used it to pay down the national debt, it wouldn't even be enough for the
   minimum monthly payment.