From: Fred Mayne
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 8:22 PM
Subject: ICANN-Accredited Registrars

ICANN-Accredited Registrars!  Check out www.bluetie.com to discover a better way to handle email for your clients.  We will be in Montreal, Canada at the upcoming ICANN event.

-A LOW COST HOSTED SOLUTION THAT WILL GENERATE PROFITS FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.  IS YOUR CURRENT MAIL OFFERING COSTING YOU MONEY?  I THINK SO, AND WE CAN HELP!!!

-BUSINESS CLASS eMAIL OFFERING TO HELP DIFFERENTIATE FROM THE MASSES

-HUGE MARGINS FOR THE LIFE OF THE CUSTOMER

-PRODUCT OFFERINGS START AT $49/YEAR

-BLUETIE WILL HELP UPSELL YOUR CLIENTS-INCREASING YOUR REVENUE BASE

WHY BLUETIE?
-Bluetie is a hosted office product offering virus free email, Calendar sharing,
Instant Messaging, Secure document transfer, Task List, Contact Manager and
File sharing. Our benefits include:
-Virsus, Advertising and Spam Free mail
-Real Time Calendar Sharing
-Email auditing
-Instant messaging
-Web bases access
-Free training and support for the life of the product
-Palm wireless connectivity
ALL FOR AS LITTLE AS $4.95 PER MONTH PER USER. THESE GREAT BENEFITS WILL ALLOW YOU TO GAIN BETTER ACCOUNT CONTROL AND INCREASE MARGINS!!!!

BLUETIE AUTHORIZED ISP RESELLER PROGRAM

The BlueTie ISP Reseller Program provides our partners with an opportunity to
generate recurring revenue and greater margins from the products and services
they sell. BlueTie gives our partners recurring revenue for the life of the customer and gives the Reseller an opportunity to gai n increased business from the networking, Internet, and support services that will be needed.

Preferred Technical Support

Preferred technical support is available to BlueTie Partners at no charge
from 7am-7pm Monday-Friday and from 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday.

SIGN UP NOW
Become a BlueTie Authorized Reseller today.  Call Fred Mayne, Bluetie VP of Sales at 760-635-3809 or send an email to fmayne@bluetie.com.

For additional information on BlueTie and our channel program please visit:
www.BlueTie.com

Regards, Fred

Fred Mayne
Vice President of Sales
BlueTie Inc.
Phone: 760.635.3809
Fax: 760.635.3819
Cell: 760.445.6908
email:fmayne@bluetie.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake then delete this e-mail from your system.