[registrars]

[registrars] Nomination

My disclosure of interest statement is as follows:

I am employed as Director of Policy of Network Solutions, which is an ICANN
accredited registrar of domain names in gTLDs and ccTLDs and a member of the
Registrar Constituency.  Network Solutions is a 100% subsidiary of VeriSign
Inc. which provides Internet critical infrastructure including naming &
directory, security & payment and telecommunications services.

I have not been in possession of any Registry Proprietary or Sensitive
Information during the 12 months prior to the announcement of this election.
I hold no position or office, nor am I party to any contract, that would
create a conflict of interest with the position to which I have been
nominated.

Regards,
Brian