From: Jim Archer [mailto:jarcher@registrationtek.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 2:42 PM
To: Cute, Brian; Registrars List
Cc: Elana Broitman
Subject: Pageing Brian Cute! (was Representation on the GNSO WHOIS
privacy steerin g group)

Hi Brian...

I understand you must be busy, but if you would take a few minutes to
address this email it would be appreciated.

To recap, you had declined to answer my questions regarding the NSI policy
on proper use of whois data. I responded with the email below.  If you
would either address the questions posed or affirm that you will not be
answering the questions it would be appreciated.

Also, you confirmed that you are quite new to your current position.  Could
you also share with us whether or not you have any other experience in the
domain name industry?  Have you ever worked for a domain name registrar
before?  Maybe a registry?

Thanks!

Jim

--On Saturday, June 14, 2003 12:58 AM -0400 Jim Archer