[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Re: Nomination of Mark Jeftovic

On 6/13/2003 5:30 PM Rob Hall noted that:

> But when someone claims the board members of CIRA have no specific knowledge
> of any one Registrar and only operate at a "high level" on the board, I have
> to speak up.  That is just not the case.  The CIRA board is one that
> typically micromanages more often than not.

I've talked to a few board members about your accusation and I fail to
see what you are basing it on. Everyone is entitled to their own
opinions, but these are pretty serious allegations to be making
publicly. I'd like to see some facts to support your contention or see
the statement withdrawn.

Regards,

	-rwr

"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one
indispensable condition for social progress."
	- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)