[registrars]

RE: [registrars] EPP Transfer question

And the original email copied a response from the customer service department
of NameScout, one of our Registrars.

We did indeed, in the last 2 weeks convert to EPP.

It appears our development department did not commicate well with our Customer
service department and not all of our customer service staff understood this
clearly.Such is the life of Techies not talking others in the department.  I
often find they just assume everyone should know because they do.  <Big Sigh>.
I have made sure that our CS department is now informed.

Rob.