[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Re: Nomination of Mark Jeftovic

Rob,

Many of us in the .CA space are familiar with your persecution complex
regarding your registrars not to mention the antics which got you there.

I maintain that when wearing my CIRA hat I act in the best interests
of the Corporation;  not to the detriment or benefit of any specific
registrar. CIRA minutes are a matter of public record and my actions
in this capacity are recorded therein.

This is after all, a discussion on whois privacy. I fail to see how
baseless accusations such as these are germane to this forum or to
the task at hand.

regards, mark

--
mark jeftovic