[registrars]

RE: [registrars] EPP Transfer question

Thanks Mike,

I actually feel that this is a huge issue/problem to rely on the
customer to get this information.  People do not have time to initiate
these steps, make phone calls to several different registrars if they
have names all over the place.

I feel this will create bad will with all registrants desiring to make a
change because it puts more steps and hurdles in front of them instead
of making it easier.

Thanks for your input.

Monte Cahn
Founder / CEO

DomainSystems, Inc - Domain After Market Sales & Services
Moniker Online Services LLC - ICANN Accredited Registrar & Corporate
Domain Management
CoolHandle.com - Website Hosting and Email Solutions
954-984-8445 - Office
954-969-9155 - Fax
Monte@DomainSystems.com
Monte@Moniker.com