From: Elliot Noss [mailto:enoss@tucows.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 12:10 PM
To: Tim Ruiz; 'Mark Jeftovic'; 'Ross Wm. Rader'
Cc: 'Rick Wesson'; registrars@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [registrars] Re: Nomination of Mark Jeftovic

While I am sure Mark will provide a useful answer I would note (and
remember
we are the largest CIRA registrar) that this is the ICANN RC, and that
question would be relevant for the CIRA RC. If I am not mistaken members
of
Schlund sit on the DENIC board and that issue has never (nor should it
be)
been raised in that context.

Regards

Elliot Noss