[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Re: Nomination of Mark Jeftovic

While I am sure Mark will provide a useful answer I would note (and remember
we are the largest CIRA registrar) that this is the ICANN RC, and that
question would be relevant for the CIRA RC. If I am not mistaken members of
Schlund sit on the DENIC board and that issue has never (nor should it be)
been raised in that context.

Regards

Elliot Noss
Tucows inc.