[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Proposed change to registration rules for .name (ie allow registration directly at the second level)

Hello,

sounds like an excellent idea to me, especially if you have a
look at the registration numbers of .name. Could someone from
the excom set up this call? If not I would not mind to contact
Becky to arrange a teleconference.

Best,

tom

Am 10.06.2003 schrieb Bruce Tonkin:
> Hello All,
>
> See the mail below.
>
> I think it would be worth participating in a teleconference to discuss
> with GNR.
>
> Any comments?
>
> Regards,
> Bruce

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w