[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Montreal meeting

Hi Rick,

there will be a Council Meeting with the GAC at 9 am which should last
about one hour. Do you think it would it be possible to push back the
meeting so that the council reps will be able to participate on the
whole meeting. With 90 minutes in spare I hope this is possible and
still leaves time for some tld representatives to market usi ;).

Thanks,

tom

Am 05.06.2003 schrieb Rick Wesson:

> Registrars:
>
> I've been approached by numerous registries requesting some of our time in
> Montreal, we have 90 unallocated minutes thus far, is it ok if I allow
> for 15 to 20 minute presentations?
>
> also where in the day would you like these presentations (should the
> consensus of the constituency wish for them) at the beginning middle or end
> of the day.
>
> I have taken into account other requests regarding ICANN contributions
> and ccTLDs, is there anything else you would like considered?
>
> thanks for your input.
>
> -rick

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w