[registrars]

[registrars] Montreal meeting

Registrars:

I've been approached by numerous registries requesting some of our time in
Montreal, we have 90 unallocated minutes thus far, is it ok if I allow
for 15 to 20 minute presentations?

also where in the day would you like these presentations (should the
consensus of the constituency wish for them) at the beginning middle or end
of the day.

I have taken into account other requests regarding ICANN contributions
and ccTLDs, is there anything else you would like considered?

thanks for your input.

-rick