[registrars]

[registrars] Nomination of Elana Broitman

I would like to nominate Elana Broitman for President of the RC Executive Committee.

Elana has been an active participant in the ICANN process and has demonstrated her leadership abilities within the RC, most recently in her work as Chair of the Bylaws drafting committee. As we move forward under the ICANN reorganization, I believe the RC would benefit greatly from her experience and dedication.

Tim Ruiz

Go Daddy Software, Inc.