[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Nomination of Paul Westley

Dear Colleagues,

With respect to the nomination of myself by Tom Keller of Schlund for the
post of Registrar Constituency Treasurer and in accordance with the
Constituency Bylaws, I state that as Managing Director of Registrar
Internetters Limited I am purely involved with Registrar issues.

I formally declare that I am not and have not been in possession of any
Registry Proprietary or Sensitive Information during the last 12 months (or
indeed ever). I further declare that I shall recuse myself from any
decision or vote on a matter giving rise to such conflict.

I am very honoured to have been nominated as Treasurer of the Registrar
Constituency and if elected I will do my best to  correctly and accurately
fulfill the responsibilities of the role and I will endeavour to be a
helpful and representative member of the Executive Committee of the
Registrars Constituency.

Best regards,

Paul Westley
Internetters