[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Invalid Transfer Request from eNom - latinstar.com

> I also have an invalid transfer. The new owner that you show
> is not the one
> listed in our WHOIS nor did our owner receive or initiate a
> request for the
> transfer.

David - this is not surprising. Our resellers have indicated that it
appears that eNom is allowing their resellers to request transfers
without obtaining appropriate authorization prior to the transfer. We're
looking at our options now and haven't explicitly flagged this
particular set of circumstances directly with eNom, but given past
practices and a lack of cooperative responses, we are inclined to
attempt to solve the problem ourselves. Waiting for the new transfer
policy just isn't an option when one is faced with a huge volume of
customer complaints. Especially when the complaints indicate that the
registrant, with certainty, did not authorize the transfer.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/