[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Invalid Transfer Request from eNom - latinstar.com

Paul or Chris,
I also have an invalid transfer. The new owner that you show is not the one
listed in our WHOIS nor did our owner receive or initiate a request for the
transfer. The domain is latinstar.com can you provide a copy of your
authorization and the WHOIS record at the time of the request. This is an
invalid transfer and I would like the domain back.

Thanks,
David Wascher
IARegistry.com