From: Patricio Valdes [mailto:valdes@parava.net]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 4:49 PM
To: chris.cowherd@enom.com
Subject: Invalid Transfer - RAOVATVN.COM

Chris,

Im trying to figure out the Authentication procedure eNom used to transfer a
domain name away from Parava Networks.

This particular domain name does not even have an account since it was
registered using a stolen credit card, yet eNom managed to request the
transfer. Since I was out of the country, I could not reject the transfer
and now eNom holds this name that we would like back.

RAOVATVN.COM

Please get back to me regarding this issue.

Thank you.

Patricio Valdes
Parava Networks