[registrars]

[registrars] Re: Election Procedure.

Thomas noticed that Nominees have until the 21st to accept a nomination,
the date should be the 30th. An updated section is below.

-rick

Nominations:

  The nomination period starts May may 21st and concludes on the 30th.
  A call  with nominees is scheduled for the 28th of May. Nominees will have
  until the 30th to accept the nomination by submission of a conflict of interest
  statement, to the registrars list, as specified in section 4.6 of the
  constituency by-laws.