[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Invalid Transfer Request from eNom - RAOVATVN.COM

Patricio,

Below is a copy of the authorization.
(we already sent this to you privately, I just want to let the rest of the
list know we had,
as it seems people are thinking we didn't collect the authorization)
If you want a copy of the exact email message that was sent to the
registrant, please let me know.
Paul
(also please send transfer issues to brad.bailey at
enom.com as he is our transfers person not Chris Cowherd)

Verification email sent to 'manhha83@yahoo.com' on 2003-05-10 19:09:32.577.
Approval response on 2003-05-11 00:29:36.007 originating from IP
203.162.3.140

Whois collected prior to transfer:

Domain Name: raovatvn.com

Registered by: $10-Domains

Domain Registration as low as 6.75
Visit: www.10-Domains.com
Cheap domain registration and Hosting

The Data in Parava Networks' WHOIS database is
provided by Parava Networks for information purposes,
and to assist persons in obtaining information about
or related to a domain name registration record.
Parava Networks does not guarantee its accuracy.
By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you
will use this Data only for lawful purposes and
that, under no circumstances will you use this Data
to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the
transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising
or solicitations via e-mail (spam); or (2) enable high
volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to
Parava Networks (or its systems). Parava Networks reserves
the right to modify these terms at any time. By
submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

Registrant:
ha manh
HCM
HCM Q1 7000
VN
RAOVATVN
manhha83@yahoo.com
+84.8439266

Administrative Contact:
      Name: MANH
 Last Name: HA
   Address: HCM
      City: HCM
     State: q1
  Zip Code: 7000
   Country: VN
   Company: RAO VATVN
     Email: manhha83@yahoo.com
 Telephone: +84.8439266
       Fax: +84.

Billing Contact:
      Name: MANH
 Last Name: HA
   Address: HCM
      City: HCM
     State: q1
  Zip Code: 70001
   Country: VN
   Company: RAO VATVN
     Email: manhha83@yahoo.com
 Telephone: +84.088439266
       Fax: +84.

Technical Contact:
      Name: MANH
 Last Name: HA
   Address: HCM
      City: HCM
     State: q1
  Zip Code: 7000
   Country: VN
   Company: RAO VATVN
     Email: manhha83@yahoo.com
 Telephone: +84.8439266
       Fax: +84.

Domain Name Created On: 2003-02-05 20:24:00.0
Domain Name Expires On: 2005-02-04 23:00:00.0

Name Servers:
  Name Server 1: NS1.PAVIETNAM.COM
  Name Server 2: NS2.PAVIETNAM.COM