Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:36:24 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Anschreiben/Erklärung meiner Forschungsarbeit
From: "Sylvia Dersch" <sylvia.dersch@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de>
To: <tom@schlund.de>

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

my name is Sylvia Dersch and I am studying economics with the emphases
marketing and computer science in economics in Wilhelmshaven / Germany.

Within the scope of my Project-work “automation in the Domain Name
Delegation” I perform an inquest about the actual situation of the
automation-degree of the Registrars.
For this reason your future expectation for the development of the Domain
Name Delegation is very important for me.
To find out about these topics I want to make a questionnaire with each
DNS-Registrar.

I know that the return of questionnaires is very low.
My project only applies to the Registrars and so I don’t have many contact
persons.
On that score I would be very pleased if the return of the questionnaires
would get higher with your help, therewith I can create an argumentative
statistic.

All information will be handled confidential.

The results will never be represented in contact to the names, but
principally only presented in terms of statistics.
If you agree, I would be very pleased if you use the following link to
attend my questionnaire.

http://www.fh-oow.de/~derschs/Questionnaire.html

Thank you very much and with best regards

Sylvia Dersch
sylvia.dersch@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de

----- End forwarded message -----

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         		Tel. +49-721-91374-534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               	Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                  	tom@schlund.de