[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Bylaw Request

Mike:

"If we were concerned about registries having access to information about
registrars business practices, does not TUCOWs having access to registrar
operations."

Without commenting on the rest of your suggestion, to compare a regulated
monopoly with which parties are required to contract in order to participate
in a market to a situation where parties freely enter into an arms-length
commercial agreement is comparing apples to turnips.

Regards

Elliot Noss
Tucows inc.
416-538-5494