[registrars]

RE: [registrars] scribes notes from the ICANN Meeting

Dear Maria:

The scribes notes are generally posted after they have been reviewed for
accuracy and formatted. This generally takes a couple of weeks. I have not
seen the notes from Rio available but have heard third hand that they should
be available soon.

However, the video is now available at
http://www.icann.org/riodejaneiro/video.htm.

Mike