[registrars]

[registrars] RE: NeuLevel advisory on unsolicited renewal notices

Dear registry - please be advised that several registrars have contacted the web hosting company to complain about this domain.  It would be helpful to stopping the continued perpetration of the fraud and underminning of the value of the .biz brand if the registry would likewise contact this company.

Their information is:

Yu, Joe
Valuenet Corp.
PO Box 665