[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Proposed Ballots

> I think we all agree that we want the Privacy TF to look at this issue.
I'm
> not sure we need to define in detail all aspects of it for this ballot.
...<snip>...
> We will no doubt have the opportunity to form a more detailed formal
> position on the topic. But we need to get it added to the TF charter.

Completely agree.

> You might propose a friendly amendment to the ballot to address your
> concerns.

Good idea - I'm happy to support the motion/ballot as long as we remove all
presumption regarding how we get to a desirable outcome and deal instead
with purely position/goals...I'll see what I can come up with today and post
later tonight. <busy>

Thanks,

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard