[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Proposed Ballots

> I propose a friendly amendment to that part of the ballot so it
> would simply read:
>
> "- that delegants and operators be encouraged to leverage existing
registry
> protocols"

I could back that. Not sure what the process is for accepting friendlies,
but if this is it, then I am (will?) :)

At the very least, the amendment has my support.

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard