[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Deletes Task Force Initial Report

Hello All,

There are various stages that a report goes through as it moves from a
task force draft to a final report.

I think it would be useful if we have procedures where:

(1) Task force members can get feedback from the constituency on the
level of support from the constituency for reports at draft stage.  This
could be assisted by task force members giving the constituency a short
summary of the major items in the report.

(2) GNSO council members can get feedback from the constituency as the
report is forwarded to the Council for decision.

It sounds like we are coming up for stage (2) above, but I expect that
Tim would have benefited from being able to get feedback during stage
(1) above.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin