   Subject: RE: [registrars] ELECTION FOR ICANN BOARD MEMBERS - SEAT 14
   From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@psi-japan.com>
   Date: Sat, March 8, 2003 10:28 pm
   To: Registrar Constituency <registrars@dnso.org>

   At 01:46 PM 3/8/03 -0800, Rick Wesson wrote:
   >   This note is being CC'ed the constituency list because I'm not
   >   going to have this decided in a vacuum....

   Dear Rick:  There is a natural tendency to forget the intent of the
   mission  and let the technology take precedence of the mission -- and
   logic and  common sense.  Let's be sure everyone who is qualified to
   vote is given an  opportunity to vote.

   Technology is the *servant*, not the *master* in the affairs of men
   (and  women).  Let's say "Menchen" or "Mankind".

   Regards, BobC
   >http://www.psi-domains.com/en/index.html
   .

-
   "I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

   "Small choice between rotten apples."  Dr. U.B. Bray