[registrars]

RE: [registrars] ELECTION FOR ICANN BOARD MEMBERS - SEAT 14

At 01:46 PM 3/8/03 -0800, Rick Wesson wrote:
>   This note is being CC'ed the constituency list because I'm not going to
>   have this decided in a vacuum....

Dear Rick:  There is a natural tendency to forget the intent of the mission
and let the technology take precedence of the mission -- and logic and
common sense.  Let's be sure everyone who is qualified to vote is given an
opportunity to vote.

Technology is the *servant*, not the *master* in the affairs of men (and
women).  Let's say "Menchen" or "Mankind".

Regards, BobC
>http://www.psi-domains.com/en/index.html
.

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

"Small choice between rotten apples."  Dr. U.B. Bray