[registrars]

[registrars] ICANN Board Election

I wanted to send a note about the upcoming/ongoing GNSO -----> ICANN
board election. We had posted last week that Tucows would like to
nominate Vint Cerf for this election. Upon analysis we have determined
that the appropriate course of action is to nominate Dr. Cerf for seat
13 (the second election) not seat 14 (this election).

It is our view that the best interests of the constituency and, perhaps
more importantly, of ICANN would be best served by Alejandro Pisanty and
Vint Cerf being elected by the GNSO. We wanted to be able to support
both of these candidates with our full efforts.

We're happy to answer questions if there are any.

Thanks,

           -rwr

Ross Wm. Rader
Director, Innovation & Research