[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Deletes Task Force Intial Report

Rick,

I agree that we are going to be faced with a potential wave of ballots and
the need to consolidate some/all would be beneficial and much appreciated by
the membership. However, having finalized the membership voting rolls was a
big step in right direction. Now we just make sure that everyone has access
to vote.

Here are the potential ballots as I see them:

Nominating Committee Representative (scheduled to start March 5 and last
through March 12)
Delete Task Force
Names Council Representative (scheduled to start on March 10 and last
through March 17)
GNSO Board Seat #14 (scheduled to start March 7 and last through March 14)

MIke