[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Deletes Task Force Intial Report

Can we agree that the extenuating circumstances are that the Policy
Development Process of the GNSO does not always allow for extended
balloting periods and that the Task Force needs our feedback sooner
rather than later?

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/