[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Deletes Task Force Intial Report

Tim,

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Tim Ruiz wrote:

> The amendment proposed by Ross has been incorporated into the ballot
> below.
>
> Discussion of the ballot should conclude on Sunday at 3:00PM EST. Voting
> should open no later than Tuesday and close after 48 hours. Rick, if I
> can assist in setting this up please let me know.

Our current bylaws state that ballots should remain open for 7 days unless
there are extenuating curimstances.

Also, once you have determined that discussion has concluded pass the
ballot to the excom (rc-excom@ar.com)

The excom will review the ballot at the next excom meeting (mondays 5pm ET)
and produce the ballot on the boardrooms.org site.

since we have a number of ballots to coridinate we may group several
together

-rick