[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Presentation on EU Tax ?

--On Monday, March 03, 2003 12:48 PM -0500 "Michael D. Palage"
<michael@palage.com> mentioned that:

> I heard you the first time and I am not ignoring you :-)
>
> After taking care of my day job responsibilities, I have just been buried
> tring to resolve registrar accounting issues with Ken and Bryan. During
> DC meeting I did not give a power point presentation on the EU tax issue,
> I only did that for data privacy and database protection (a copy of which
> has already been posted to the list). The oral presentation that I gave
> on EU VAT tax was based upon various articles which I have collected
> recently. I unfortunately did not have time to put together a formal
> powerpoint presentation. Based upon some new articles on US Internet
> taxes I am working a formal power point presentation for Rio.
> Are there any other topics which you would like to see discussed in Rio?
>
> Currently we will hopefully be finalizing our discussion on the by-laws.
>
> I also hope to have an update of credit card charge back issues.
>
> We also need to put in a formal request to ICANN to modify the RGP to
> reinstall the 5 day non-billable window as discussed in DC.

Actually, not to be a nag or pile on, but I was hoping that all of the
presentations and the minutes would be posted to the website so that we
could peruse them at our leisure - along with the promised minutes from the
ExComm meeting prior to the DC meeting...

Suggestion for meeting format: That we break out "Briefings" into their own
specific time slot (ie - afternoon session?) that we can attend or not
attend based on whether or not we are interested in the subject matter.
These general interest sessions are very useful to a number within the
constituency and they should be continued, but it would likely be
helpful/useful to segregate them distinctly from policy development
discussions...

regards,

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/