[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Presentation on EU Tax ?

Rob,

I heard you the first time and I am not ignoring you :-)

After taking care of my day job responsibilities, I have just been buried tring to resolve registrar accounting issues with Ken and Bryan. During DC meeting I did not give a power point presentation on the EU tax issue, I only did that for data privacy and database protection (a copy of which has already been posted to the list). The oral presentation that I gave on EU VAT tax was based upon various articles which I have collected recently. I unfortunately did not have time to put together a formal powerpoint presentation. Based upon some new articles on US Internet taxes I am working a formal power point presentation for Rio.

Are there any other topics which you would like to see discussed in Rio?

Currently we will hopefully be finalizing our discussion on the by-laws.

I also hope to have an update of credit card charge back issues.

We also need to put in a formal request to ICANN to modify the RGP to reinstall the 5 day non-billable window as discussed in DC.

Mike