[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Presentation on EU Tax ?

Ross,

You nag or pile on me, never crossed my mine. We are all just one big happy
family :-)

Not to sound like a broken record but the Excom is currently only running on
half of its cylinders. The presentation that I gave in DC was posted to the
registrar list. If you like I could obtain the presentations given by
VeriSign on IDNs and post them to the list as well. I do not have access to
the registrar website as that was previously maintained by Tim Denton. After
balancing the ledgers I would defer to having to mark up some HTML code.

I do not object to the registrar meeting being held in briefing sessions.
You just need to add some topics that you want briefed.

Mike