[registrars]

[registrars] ballot games

I have received numerous requests to add registrars to the boardrooms.org
site today, and one fax with a vote on it.

I feel we are very near to compromising the integrity of the executive
committee.

  a) in the future we should only allow those to vote who are eligible at
     the time of the ballot issuance.

  b) we shouldn't allow new processes to be initiated during a ballot

  c) we should only allow those members in good standing to participate.
     we have several members who are in limbo because various payment
     were not received.

  d) we should not extend the ballot period with out a clear justification
     and documentation for such. the request for extention yesterday
     which I originally agreed with is just one issue that makes me
     question the motivation.

All of the above recommendations allow for a more predictable ballot
process with a greater level of integrity that we are currently working
under.

In short I'm not sure of the gaming being played here, or if there is even
a game being played; but I am VERY uneasy with the undocumented process
surrounding this ballot and if the executive committee is working in the
best of the constituency any more.

-rick