From: "Tom Keller" <tom@schlund.de>
To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au>; "'Michael D.
Palage'" <michael@palage.com>; <ross@tucows.com>; "'Registrars Executive
Committee'" <rc-excom@ar.com>; <registrars@dnso.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 11:19 AM
Subject: AW: [registrars] RE: Proposed Ballot

Hello All,

Bruce, thanks for mentioning it again. Attached you can find my latest
version where I undertook the effort to reflect the new GNSO Policy
Development Process in the way you proposed it last year.

I agree with Bruce that it should be the Constituencies foremost goal to
create new bylaws which enable us to work more effectively. I don't know
how much time has already been spend over the last years discussing
process and decision making every time a decision was needed. Just think
of what
could have been done in that time if we would have had a proper process
in place. I agree that working out this process is somehow "a pain in
the butt" but we only have to make it ONCE before we go on to take care
of the real interesting thinks.

Best

tom

--