[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Fw: [internetbusinessstrategy] Online Sales Tax Battle Turns Ugly

Ken,

I agree.

It is one of my personal (propeller beanie firmly on and powered-on)
motivations for attempting to put jurisdictional glop into EPP. It is
more than just WHOIS, or ICANN.

Catch me at the bar an ask me what "j19n" means.

Eric

P.S. The telco side of USA Webhost sells LD in most of the lower 48,
and pays state, and federal taxes in every jurisdiction. We have the
framework in place, lucky us.