[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Washington Meeting - Draft Agenda

Ross,

I regret that there is no progress on the XFER issue to report, as this is
an important, and long over due, issue for all registrars. I do not mind
reallocating a portion of the XFER issue to by-law discussions. But I
believe that the opportunity for registrars to voice their concerns to the
registries about the XFER issue should not be squandered. I believe that a
open discussion on the potentual use of the Auth Codes with the EPP
registries could be of particular value.

Mike