[registrars]

[registrars] Washington Hotel Accommodations

Hello All:

Several people have asked for a re-posting of the Washington Hotel details.
Listed below are the details that I previosuly posted.

WASHINTONTON MEETING - HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS

The registrar meeting will be held at the Phoenix Park
Hotel(http://www.phoenixparkhotel.com/) located at 520 North Capitol Street,
N.W. Washington, D.C. 20001. This is conveniently located near Union Station
and the FTC offices, 600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20580, where
the workshop is being held.

For those of you wishing to make reservations at the Phoenix Park Hotel for
either the FTC work shop or the registrar meeting please call the Phoenix
Park Hotel at 202-638-6900. Our group number is 3520. The following
rates(129-single/159-double) will be held until February 4th (extend now
until the 14th). After that the normal rates I have been told are in excess
of $200. This is approximately the going rate for a 3-star hotel in downtown
DC.

Best regards,

Mike