[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Constituency Call Reminder

Hey, for me this is REAL bad :-)  9:00 am EST
works ok for Japan (it is evening, but it is not too
late) and it is really cool for the Europeans, who
seem to be most concerned about not working out of
the office :-)  It sucks for Rick and the guys on
the West coast though (I know you Rick, you are NOT
a morning person!)

:)

--
_/_/_/Global Media Online Inc.