From: Rick Wesson [mailto:wessorh@ar.com]
Sent: 29 January 2003 23:05
To: Registrars List
Cc: Registrars Executive Committee
Subject: [registrars] Constituency Call Reminder

Registrars:

tomorrow there is a call regarding developing a recomandation on how the
VeriSign Registry publishes the "Expiration Date" in the registry whois.

The call is at 4pm EDT The call details have been forwarded individually
to each member on this list.

If you have not received the call details drop a note to excom@ar.com and
we will forward the details to you.

There is also a call with PIR scheduled for 1pm EDT tomorrow to discuss
RRP functionality. the details for that call have already been posted to
this list.

-rick

This email has been scanned for viruses by NetBenefit using Sophos
anti-virus technology

This email has been scanned for viruses by NetBenefit using Sophos anti-virus technology