[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Proposed By-Law Amendment

At 11:46 AM 1/29/03 -0800, Rick Wesson wrote:
> > I guess I am a little defensive about the wording of a by-laws that would
> > preclude me from my continued participation within the constituency. I
> don't
> > consider it a witch hunt, just a poorly worded proposal that really doesn't
> > achieve what you are looking for.
>
>I would be defensive too, did you ever disclose per the constituency
>disclosure rules your position with PIR?

Dear Rick:  When you phone 1877.4.dot.ORG, you are connected with Afilias
staff, probably Michael Flanagan.

Michael has always made it clear that he was consulting for Afilias.  PIR
may have the same counsel as ISOC.  I don't know whether David Maher
doubles as the counsel for ISOC.

I see no problem with Michael assisting PIR, especially since he handled
the accreditation of Afilias registrars.  That saved Afilias a lot of time
and a steep learning curve.

Regards, BobC