From: outreach-admin@publicinterestregistry.org
[mailto:outreach-admin@publicinterestregistry.org] On Behalf Of Registrar
Services
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 12:55 PM
To: outreach@publicinterestregistry.org
Subject: [Outreach] .ORG Cutover Next Steps

Registrars,

Since the cutover of .ORG data to PIR last weekend, we have received several
calls from registrars regarding differences between PIR's RRP implementation
and the familiar VeriSign approach. To accelerate the receipt of answers to
your questions, we are scheduling several web-based calls.

****
The first is a Q&A session for tomorrow, January 30, 2003 at 17:00 UTC/12:00
pm EST.

REGISTRAR CALL #1:
*******************
When: Thursday, January, 30 2003

Time: 17:00-17:30 UTC (12:00-12:30 PM EST)

Purpose:  For PIR to listen and gather information on the issues concerning
registrars

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE EVENT:

1. ATTENDING THE WEB CONFERENCE CALL

Join the conference call by dialing the appropriate number below.
US DOMESTIC CONFERENCE PHONE NUMBER: +1.888.693.8686
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PHONE NUMBER: +1.303.928.2656
CONFERENCE ID: 6221756

2. Direct your browser to <http://afilias.raindance.com/>

3. Click the "Attend a Private Event Link"

4. Enter the "Event Name Or Number" which is "x6221756"

In preparation for the call, or if you are unable to attend, please send
your questions to mailto:techsupport@publicinterestregistry.net.  A digital
replay will be available at www.orgtransition.info
<http://www.orgtransition.info>

****
The second is another session on February 5, 2003, in which we will review
the major issues and the timing and nature of actions being taken to address
them.  This session will be held twice (same material both times) to
accommodate a global audience.

REGISTRAR CALL #2:
*******************
When: Wednesday, February 5, 2003

Time: 14:00-14:30  UTC (9:00-9:30 AM EST)    OR    22:00-22:30  UTC
(5:00-5:30 PM EST)

Purpose:  To review PIR's progress to date and next steps

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE EVENT:

1. ATTENDING THE WEB CONFERENCE CALL

Join the conference call by dialing the appropriate number below.
US DOMESTIC CONFERENCE PHONE NUMBER: +1.888.693.8686
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PHONE NUMBER: +1.303.928.2656
CONFERENCE ID: 6221756

2. Direct your browser to <http://afilias.raindance.com/>

3. Click the "Attend a Private Event Link"

4. Enter the "Event Name Or Number" which is "x6221756"

Should you be unable to attend the call, a digital replay will be available
at www.orgtransition.info <http://www.orgtransition.info>

***
Our goal remains to make the transition as easy as possible by replicating
the key elements of the VGRS implementation.  Since receiving your comments,
we have been making adjustments as quickly as possible, and will continue to
do so.

To facilitate this process, we ask that that you document any concerns you
may have and contact our Tech Support team at
mailto:techsupport@publicinterestregistry.net.  We will address each issue
as quickly as possible.  If additional calls are indicated, we will conduct
them as needed.

Regards,
.ORG Transition Team