[registrars]

RE: [registrars] PersonalNames.com

> If Alice Registry was to provide this service to a registry
> would that bar your paricipation in the constiuency?

Under the proposed terms of the motion, Rick would not be barred from
participation until and if he was in possession of, or had access to the
two types of information defined in the proposal while in the employ of
a registry. I can't speak for Rick, but given the nature of his Fraudit
service, there is no reason to expect that he would, or could, come into
possession of this type of information.

Mike - let me be very clear - this is not the broad witch hunt that you
seem to fear so much. This is a very narrow motion intended to ensure
that the registries do not gain further ground in determining the agenda
of this constituency.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/blog